This is a poem about the future. My future. A future. Are you ready? Don’t worry, if you aren’t, there’s at least a couple of decades before it comes into fruition in its entirety. Another attempt at an iambic pentameter.
A Poem About The Future
It all starts with the two and the fourty.
- Then it’s me. Visionary. Trynna make me.
- Significantly bigger than me.
- Through foundations, theatre, and poetry.
- Through greatness in a world of beauty.
- In the end, it’s all about Africa.
- I really wanna hear everyone sing.
- Baka. Baka. Dakar. Bujumbura.
- It’s more than words. It’s dreaming and thinking.
- Educating, and before you know it.
- Exponential engineering. Here’s to.
The future; life, love, rockets and spaceships.
I spend a lot of time thinking about the future and the roles I’ll play in it. This poem sees me setting out a plan to bring a future into reality. Even as I’m envisioning different kinds of future, this particular one is probably several years away; which makes it even more pressing for me to start now. One of my first blog posts was about future technology, and why I’m excited about it.